Parent/Guardian Expectations of the Adventure Club
- Children are cared for in a safe, supportive
- They may visit with the staff about concerns related to
their children or the program.
- They are informed about any misbehavior on the part of their
children, and will be able to conference with the staff in order
to bring about improvement of the situation.
- They are informed promptly if their children do not arrive
at the program according to their enrollment information.
- The staff regularly announces program activities.
The Adventure Club's Expectations of Parents/Guardians
- Pay fees on time.
- Keep enrollment records up-to-date.
- Pick up children on time.
- Follow the health policy.
- Contact the staff if their children will not be attending on
a scheduled day.
- Pay attention to any communications from staff regarding
their children's behavior, and cooperate in efforts to bring
about improvement in the situation.
Children's Expectations of the Program
- To have a safe, supportive, and consistent environment.
- To use all program equipment, materials, and facilities on
an equal basis.
- To receive respectful treatment from other children and
- To have discipline that is fair and non-punitive.
- To receive nurturing care from staff who are actively
involved with them.
- To be able to participate in interesting, developmentally
- To be able to choose, whenever possible, from a variety of
Program's Expectations of the Children
- Responsibility for one's actions.
- Respect the rules that guide them during the day and while
at the program.
- Remain with the group and program staff at all times.
- Take care of materials and equipment properly, returning
them when done.
- Arrive at Adventure Club promptly, according to enrollment
- Refrain from physical or emotional harm to others and
Nutrition classes led by Eat Smart Idaho
teach chldren how to cook food and understand nutrition.